"This way of learning a language made complete sense to me. Working with the SpeakEZ German course, I was able to understand more in 2 weeks than in five years of German in school!"
-- Asbjørn Finsnes
"The way in which this method is presented provided me with language that will suit me in a foreign country instead of a collection of unusable vocabulary words.
Those who have studied languages realize that looking-up individual words cannot convey a language in the correct manner. Becoming fluent means being able to verbalize ideas ; not learning technical rules and identifying the Past Predicate Indicative.
The audio part of this method has been my favorite portion of the learning process. Not only is the pronunciation slow and clear, but it is presented so that I remember the flow of sentences and concepts.
Thank you for the opportunity to work with this amazing program; it has been a blessing for me."
-- Destiny Yarbro, College Student
We provide coaching in German and in English as a Second Language. The coaching program is customized to your needs. You set weekly goals for your learning and we support you with the best resources in the field.
Our coaching program is highly sought after, so we only accept you as a student if you are serious about becoming fluent:
Coaching is conducted over the phone and via email.
- You have a tangible goal (a planned trip, an upcoming negotiation, a student exchange program, etc.)
- You commit to a number of hours of study time every week.
- You are an independent learner. We can't do the work for you. We understand that there are many demands on your time, yet it's up to you to organize your time around your priorities. We will support you with the best tools around - it's still your decision to use them.
- You commit to using the 4 basic steps of the SpeakEZ courses as defined by Vera F. Birkenbihl.
What you can expect:
- You will get customized exercises and activities to further your skills.
- You will receive recordings of lesson texts, read by a native speaker, SLOWLY or at regular speed.
- You may send in written and spoken assignments for review and commentary.
- You will have access to a native speaker for conversation and role-plays.
- You may schedule your meetings when it is convenient for you (.and for us!)
- You will be coaxed, encouraged, praised and pushed.
- You will succeed if you follow the program. We have faith in you!
Are you ready to exponentially accelerate your learning?
Send us a note at email@example.com