"This way of learning a language made complete sense to me. Working with the SpeakEZ German course, I was able to understand more in 2 weeks than in five years of German in school!"
-- Asbjørn Finsnes
"The way in which this method is presented provided me with language that will suit me in a foreign country instead of a collection of unusable vocabulary words.
Those who have studied languages realize that looking-up individual words cannot convey a language in the correct manner. Becoming fluent means being able to verbalize ideas ; not learning technical rules and identifying the Past Predicate Indicative.
The audio part of this method has been my favorite portion of the learning process. Not only is the pronunciation slow and clear, but it is presented so that I remember the flow of sentences and concepts.
Thank you for the opportunity to work with this amazing program; it has been a blessing for me."
-- Destiny Yarbro, College Student
||"Language Learning Express" is an award-winning FREE biweekly e-zine [ISSN 1937-3937] for language learners who are eager to discover the secrets of efficient language learning, transition seamlessly into a new culture and have fun on the way! Valued at $97 a year.
Every other week, you'll get an email with a selection of
As a bonus, you will also get a copy of our FREE report "The 7 Language Learning Secrets Your Teachers Can't Share With You. And How YOU Can Start Using Them Today!"
- Proven strategies to help you spend your study time productively
- Mini-lessons on how to understand a native speaker talking at 120 mph
- Pointers on when and how to use a grammar book without pulling your hair out
- Practical ideas on how to diversify your new language skills to situations beyond the lesson text
- Step by step approaches to confidently pronouncing tongue-twisters (and regular words, too!)
- Tips on how to successfully interact in a new culture - learn from your fellow students' experiences!
If you are already using learning strategies that work well for you and/or if you have had experience exploring a new culture, send us a note at
firstname.lastname@example.org and your thoughts might be published before you know it!